SEM again

A good technical issue this month, with lots to absorb. I was especially struck by the pic on page 13 of the marinised Lister G2 owned by Brian Swingler, an excellent piece of work on a purpose built trolley.

I must admit to a wry smile at the ill fortune of the advertiser of the ST P5 for £250 when they find their advert immediately preceding another ST P5 for £50 ONO!

A Lister CS 6/1 in Class One nick is up for £490. It appears to me that CS engines are rising in value almost monthly now.

Nothing calls to me much, so Hazel is safe for another month.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn