SEM

Gentlemen,

Has anybody had this month's copy of SEM yet.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

No Martin. It isn't due out until Good Friday (first Friday in the month) , I expect everyone will see theirs Thursday or perhaps Wednesday.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Kim Siddorn

Kim,

I would have had this weekend normally , not that late.

campingstoveman

Just dropped on the door mat!

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

Mine arrived this morning also :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Did you notice the Amanco Choirboy for sale in the classifieds? Don't remember that one - hardly conjures up images of hard work and toughness like other Amanco model names ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Have not read it yet :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

I liked the Amanco Choirboy, no doubt sold to mid-west church establishments for organ blowing ...........

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn