Sparking plugs

What are correct plugs for Norman T300 MK2 (and T600 for that matter). Mine have a motley selection of different types, infact the T300 came with one long and one short reach fitted!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

for 14mm unscreened T300 mk2: Champion L10 or L 90, or Lodge BN, CN or C14. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Thanks again Roland. I'm sure I have seen a 'plug applications list somewhere on the net, but as usual couldn't find it when I actually needed it!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

I'm not nearly organised enough to do that John ;-)

Reply to
Nick Highfield

I know I'm being too smart for my own good, but I always try to cut & paste things that I find on the net as they can disappear when you need them.

John

Reply to
John Manders

There are hordes but I've never found one that gave the engines or had any worthwhile data pre WW2. The info in my earlier post came from Jan 1988 SEM. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven