'Special K'

An interesting small marine engine offered at sodbury sort-out for around £360 by same chap who has been hawking a Levis flat twin around for ages.

Pics now on webshots (I hope):-

Nick H

They are all there Nick, it was a nice looking engine.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Is it me, or do the barrels - well, the chromed jackets - look shorter than some I've seen around?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

"Kim Siddorn" wrote

They do indeed:-

Barrels are quite different (cf your own K1) - well they had to find those extra horses from somewhere!

Reply to
Nick H