SR3 Or SL3

Hello

Having thought from the information given to me when I brought my narrowboat I had an SR3 now turns out it is an SL3.

What is the difference?

Ta.

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles

ISTR the SL was up-rated and became the SR. Also, the LD to the LR. I think the SL was the LD's bigger brother, similarly SR to LR. Change happened in the sixties.(?)

Just out of interest, does it still have the brass and aluminium compression oilers?

Regards, DJC.

Reply to
D.J.Carter

Hello

If you mean the 3 plunger type things. the middle one I removed has a brass top, and a ali internal bit.

I think the engine is 1969 (19 + 50)

Any idea where I could get a hot air cowling from?

Biggles

D.J.Carter wrote:

Reply to
Biggles