Wanted Lister SR3

Hello

Some time ago I posted to uk.rec.warterways complaining about the poor & dismal performance of my SR3 in my narrowboat.

Many of them said this was a kinda definitive engine, and what was I moaning about.

Well turns out I was kinda right and so were some of them. Heres why:-

My SR3 turns out to be an SL3. For those of you not familiar they look

pretty much identica. Problem with the SL3 it is 10hp less than the SR3, or if you like nearly 50% less power.

As everything else in the engine room is fine, it would make sense to put an SR3 in its place.

So what I am looking for is an SR3 in good serviceable condition. Does

anyone know of one, or have one for sale?

Please email me with your offerings.

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles