Small order springs

Hi,

Can anyone give me contact details for small order springs? I'm looking to have 3 springs off my 1040 copied .

Are they decent to deal with and not abnormally expensive?

Thanks, John

Reply to
jdungan100

Try Lee Springs

may have one very close to yours in their stock range.

John

Reply to
John

John,

How long are the springs in their free state, how many coils, what OD is the spring and what is the wire size. Some of us just may have what your looking for.

Reply to
campingstoveman

You have to buy a bag quantity of anything stock.

There's another company that we use for a special spring, they have been very good, I'll check their details later, but see if John can get sorted with Lee first.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thanks for the Reply's Guys .

The thing is my springs are in ok , working cond. - But they rusty and pitted and will kind of ruin the look of the engine when its done.

I'm debating on whether to paint them with aluminium paint and leave them , but id like new ones .

Is there anywhere i could post the 3 off , and get the 3 new and 3 old back then ?

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100

Paul Savage, Unit 17 Enterprise Works, 28 Hemming Road, Washford Industrial Estate, Redditch. Tel: 01527 521666.

All three presumably being different? It's worth either clubbing together with someone you know with the same engine, or even getting a few extra speculatively as the extra over cost is minimal compared to the set-up cost.

Reply to
John Montrose