Tangye

G'day All
I bought a Tangye B at the weekend No 7287 B it is a 5 hp can anyone
please date it.
I have 2 publications one calling the company Tangye Limited and the
other Tangyes Limited, I have seen both names on engines can anyone
tell me the change in names as it seems unusual to change names by
only adding an S.
Thanks for your help
Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW Australia

Kerry
Kerry, In case Dan's on holidays or such, have a look on
. You'll find some pictures, though the site is still very new. If you Email him there, he might be able to help you.
Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur Griffin