Tarn generator on eBay

Did anyone here buy this? If it works, it looks like a good price. It's not a bad price even if it's only good for spares.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0450443698&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
John
I'm sure I typed Tarpen in the title. This computer can't spel
John
John wrote:

Expect I'll be jumped on, but isn't a four stroke Tarpen quite unusual?
NHH

It uses a BSA engine. I've a couple of about that power and they're both 4 stroke. I assume Tarpen bought in their engines.
John
John wrote:

Ah, I always associate Tarpen with either their own or a Villiers two-stroke - mind you, I thought they were all 110v as well!
NHH