Bunt now owes

His legal fees of 37,000 minus ebays listing fees on his old shit that no one wants. Oh dear he isn't doing very well is he?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item#0330150140
Harry wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item#0330150140

'The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken.'
Yep like all his old shite very broken.
Harry brother wrote:

Who are you on about?
Rob.

John Bunt, who used to post as "Guy Fawkes" here. He started a libel case against three posters to uk.local.south-west and tried to get their ISPs included. That failed and he was landed with, potentially, some rather large bills from the ISPs' lawyers.
A few rather childish uk.l.s-w posters occasionally try to stir up trouble in laces where he used to post. They may safely be ignored.
Ian

I'm not sure anybody else has noticed what I view as an alarming trend. As many of the creative and controversial folks such as Gay Fawkes are hounded off Usenet for various and sundry reasons the newsgroups become more and more boring due to the fact that only anal-retentive, uncreative, boring, hidebound folks remain as they are the only ones dull enough to abide it.
--
Gregory Hall

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:35:22 -0400, "Gregory Hall"

That would be you and me, would it?
-- Alastair
Gregory Hall wrote:

'Creative and controversial'? John Bunt/Guy Fawkes? He is an outright crook with an unhealthy interest in children.

He was loud mouthed, aggressive, rude and antagonistic here. Some of his posts could have given him a nasty visit to the courts if Pete Goss had known about them and been bothered.
But I do not believe there is a shred of evidence to support the accusations you and others make.
Ian

Nor do I, but his fan club seem to believe that a judge has given them carte blanche to libel and abuse Bunt. It's a case of a bunch of sad little bullies getting their kicks from kicking someone when he's down.
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:00:37 -0700 (PDT), The Real Doctor

I found it highly entertaining whilst it lasted. They and their supporters and of course their socks spent hours flamming each other like nobodys business. We got a running commentary on each court appearance from posters purporting to be from one side or the other. Advisors appeared and at one stage were ten a penny and true to the nature of usenet disappeared as soon as he lost his action against the ISPs. However, he had the satisfaction of getting the extent of ISP liability clarified.
There is a down side to it. Since the outcome of the court case the ng in question has become moribund. Posts are few and far between. Nearly all of the regulars have disappeared, not a great loss in at least 6 of them, gone to other ngs I suspect.
Well it was hilarious whilst it lasted. I thought that little good would come of it. But it was first class entertainment! The old story of cliques when they fall out and they always do the shit really hits the fan at a great rate of knots......those were the days!! I miss them.
Live in peace fellow humans. It's cheaper.
Pete

I have no idea and I care even less, but I wish the pillock would stop inflicting his manic delusions on the rest of us.
Cliff Coggin.
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:38:25 -0000, Cliff Coggin wrote:

This might help you put posts like this into some sort of perspective:
It is now general knowledge that the uk. hierarchy was set up by the government to plug the gaps created by the abysmal failure of their Psychiatric Care in the Community Policy. The uk. hierarchy was devised to provide an outlet for individuals who would otherwise spending their days sitting at home wearing an aluminium foil hat waiting for a full moon to rise. It was hoped that this would reduce the incidence of nutters out there howling at the moon and frightening the shit out of their neighbours. Another of HMGs aims and objectives was to provide a distraction to take their minds of the problem of who they were going to knife to death next. Unfortunately this group, like others, has been taken over by the articulate lower middle classes who have succeeding in driving HMGs target audience away.Independant research has shown that it was the amount and quality of the inane drivel, called small talk which the middle classes are adept at, which had the effect of doing those poor souls heads in. They left to protect what was left of their sanity. Saddly this has happened to the whole of uk.local. hierarchy.
This newsgroup is a very good example of another HMG failure.
hmmmm... MacDoughnut eh? Very appropriate!
--
Yours Quilly,

Is this the same John Bunt who suggested he had become impotent, apparently as a direct result of his inability to stomach even a very small dose of the same medicine he had been forcing on others for many years?
enlightened us thusly:

fer feck's sake can everyone shut up about bloody John Bunt? I'm sick of hearing about it.
feckin' trolls.
harumph.
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:32:06 +0000, Austin Shackles wrote:

It is now general knowledge that this newsgroup was set up by the government to plug the gaps created by the abysmal failure of their Psychiatric Care in the Community Policy. The uk.local hierarchy was devised to provide an outlet for individuals who would otherwise spending their days sitting at home wearing an aluminium foil hat waiting for a full moon to rise. It was hoped that this would reduce the incidence of nutters out there howling at the moon and frightening the shit out of their neighbours. Another of HMGs aims and objectives was to provide a distraction to take their minds of the problem of who they were going to knife to death next. Unfortunately, this group has been taken over by the articulate lower middle classes who have succeeding in driving HMGs target audience away.Independant research has shown that it was the amount and quality of the inane drivel, called small talk which the middle classes are adept at, which had the effect of doing their heads in. They left to protect what was left of their sanity. Saddly this has happened to the whole of uk.local. hierarchy.
This newsgroup is a very good example of another HMG failure.
Austin Shackles wrote:

36,997 to go then he's paid it off

I am not sure exactly how much state benefit Mr Bunt is getting at the moment, but even if he is being paid toward the higher end of the scale, paying back a 5 figure sum is likely to take some while!
ken wrote:

So long as he keeps enough back to buy me sweeties.
On Mar 29, 6:47pm, A 12 year old with well developed tits for her age

Tut tut............thats surely the sort of comment that resulted in Mr Bunt suffering from a limp dick, and feeling that the ISPs should pay dearly for his difficulties in that area?