useful engine database

Wondering whether I should have bought the Enfield diesel I saw at sodbury (they look so nice with all that alloy polished up!) , I sought to find out a little more about it and came across the following useful database of marine engines:-

if the 330lb is with marine gearbox? If so engine must be quite light (actually, 330lb ain't bad even if it the engine only).

Reply to
Nick H