Villiers D415

Dear All,
I recently collected a Villiers D415 diesel engine from Fred Southwell. I have searched the Internet in vain for any information
about this engine. Does anyone on this list have any information about the history of the Villiers diesel?
Best regards,
Michael

Michael, handbooks found! I will send them tomorrow. BTW the engine was originally JAP type 842H.
Fred
On Monday, August 25, 2008 11:41:20 AM UTC+1, michaelbrix wrote:

I have pick up one today info needed