what to do instead

Total waste of time. Drove for a hour, searched every corner of Sutton Benger, nothing to be found, drove home.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR.

Reply to
crn

That'll be the two of us then. Did you see a harassed looking bloke in a blue BMW? That'd be me who also could find no sign of a crankup & now cannot discover where the information came from.

Grrrrrr!

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn, Regia Anglorum

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and the information in this message and/or attachments may contain protected health, legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not further disseminate, distribute, disclose, copy or forward this message or any of the content herein. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may or may not indicate the established policy of Regia Anglorum. It is the society's principal to rely solely upon hard copy communications in dealing with contractual matters.

This computer is protected with daily updated anti-viral software, but it is the resp>> snipped-for-privacy@nospam.netunix.com wrote:

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Gentlemen,

Not rallying certainly has its compensations especially when a mate leaves a message on my mobile today asking if I want to go to Silverstone on Sunday to watch Classic Motor racing with a pair of complementary tickets. The Rover is getting a day out as well.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman