Whatisit

Picture at link below. Is connected in some loose way to our hobby.

George Hendry

Gland packing extractor.

Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech

It's a tool for removing packings from pump gland recesses and the like. Tom

Reply to
Tom

And i have got one in the van

Reply to
nick

In message , snipped-for-privacy@holden1.net writes

Everyone was quick off the mark there. Should have known that Tim would be the first.

I have 8 of them sitting in front of me - two types in 4 different sizes.

They are made on Merseyside and supplied worldwide.

Cheers Gents

Reply to
George Hendry

The only thing you have not got in the van is the kitchen sink, or is that the next project :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

Good idea Martin !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to