Villiers MK20 engine spares

Hi, can anyone provide me a source of spares for the Villiers industrial engines please. I've just acquired one which is being stripped and will need various bits & pieces when I come to put it back together again.

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Classic-Car-World Ltd

If you know part numbers, we have an ex-dealer stock of parts for all the engines, I think we still have a listing on the website under the miscellaneous section:

Let me know if anything catches your eye.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Thanks Peter, I've bookmarked this for the moment and will come back to you once I'm at the rebuild stage.

I was interested in some of the images on the rest of the website. The scrap yard looked interesting. I am after a reasonable size flywheel about 3 or 4' in diameter and a reasonable weight. I want to drive a standby generator and need the flywheel to maintain the momentum on the generator.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Classic-Car-World Ltd

If you need something over 2" bore or can do a bit of machining, I have a Lister Start-O-Matic flywheel with a damaged bore that is free if you want it.

Otherwise, nothing springs to mind immediately.

The Lister CE generating set engines have a very large, thick flywheel, not as big in diameter as you are after but in terms of rotating mass they would be fine.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Meetons Industrial Ltd

261-269 Coombe lane Wimbledon London SW20 0RH

phone was 0181 946 4244

some one must know what that translates to now.

Steve the grease

Reply to
Simon Cadelic

Try

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Address: Unit 2 Eclipse Trading Estate

30 West Hill Epsom Surrey KT19 8JD Sales Telephone: 0845 634 0295 Service Telephone: 0845 634 0296 Accounts Telephone: 0845 634 0297 Freephone Fax: 0800 015 0707 e-mail Accounts: snipped-for-privacy@meetens.com Customer Service: snipped-for-privacy@meetens.com Sales: snipped-for-privacy@meetens.com

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thanks Peter I appreciate the contact details.

Reply to
Classic-Car-World Ltd

what kind of eninge is it and how much do u want for it

url:

carl stevens