Villiers MK20 engine spares

Hi, can anyone provide me a source of spares for the Villiers industrial engines please. I've just acquired one which is being stripped and will need
various bits & pieces when I come to put it back together again.
Thanks
Tom
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:55:45 GMT, "Classic-Car-World Ltd"

If you know part numbers, we have an ex-dealer stock of parts for all the engines, I think we still have a listing on the website under the miscellaneous section:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Villiers/Villiers.htm
Let me know if anything catches your eye.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk
Thanks Peter, I've bookmarked this for the moment and will come back to you once I'm at the rebuild stage.
I was interested in some of the images on the rest of the website. The scrap yard looked interesting. I am after a reasonable size flywheel about 3 or 4' in diameter and a reasonable weight. I want to drive a standby generator and need the flywheel to maintain the momentum on the generator.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Tom

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:48:01 GMT, "Classic-Car-World Ltd"

If you need something over 2" bore or can do a bit of machining, I have a Lister Start-O-Matic flywheel with a damaged bore that is free if you want it.
Otherwise, nothing springs to mind immediately.
The Lister CE generating set engines have a very large, thick flywheel, not as big in diameter as you are after but in terms of rotating mass they would be fine.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk
Classic-Car-World Ltd wrote:

Meetons Industrial Ltd 261-269 Coombe lane Wimbledon London SW20 0RH
phone was 0181 946 4244
some one must know what that translates to now.
Steve the grease

Try http://www.meetens.com / Regards Dan

Address:    Unit 2 Eclipse Trading Estate 30 West Hill Epsom Surrey KT19 8JD Sales Telephone:     0845 634 0295 Service Telephone:     0845 634 0296 Accounts Telephone:     0845 634 0297 Freephone Fax:     0800 015 0707      e-mail Accounts:         snipped-for-privacy@meetens.com Customer Service:     snipped-for-privacy@meetens.com Sales:             snipped-for-privacy@meetens.com
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel
Thanks Peter I appreciate the contact details.
--
Kindest Regards

Tom
Classic-Car-World Ltd
what kind of eninge is it and how much do u want for it
url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13413146.aspx