Where to find a screw

Have used these as well, takes longer 'cos I have to use the post.

www(.)nu-screwandnut(.)co(.)uk/nuscrewa(.)html

they don't mind 1 or 2 offs either.

Ken

Reply to
Kenneth John Russell

G'day

I am in need of 5/32", countersunk, screwdriver slotted, national fine, 1" long bolts.

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to buy a small quantity of them?

regards

Ian Donaldson

Reply to
Ian Donaldson

Doesn't the NF and UNF series go to numbers for sizes below 1/4"? If that is so, 5/32 equates to 7 which isn't part of the fine series.

Confused, John

Reply to
John

G'day

Thanks to those that replied. I will get looking. The Internet is an amazing tool.

regards

Ian