Workshop carpet

My new workshop carpet was delivered today. Not too happy about the colour - don't think creamy apricot will stand up too well. Would have preferred berber, but at least it isn't shagpile.

Actually, it wasn't delivered - I delivered it myself.

If you insist on the whole truth, it came from a bin outside our rich neighbours - they re-carpet regularly.

Seriously, I find that working on a bare concrete is tiring to my feet and legs, and perhaps they will appreciate the touch of gracious living.

As the three Yorkshire men said - loooxury!

Jack in Oz

Reply to
Jack Watson

If you tied small offcuts on the soles of your shoes, it would have the same effect and you could save the bulk of the carpet getting full of swarf and oil :))

Come to think of it, if the creamy apricot side was applied to the shoe sole, it may not get too dirty either:)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard