Workshop Clearout

As part of the New Year resolution, I had a couple of hours in the workshop, driven there more by "The Sound of Music" as much as anything else!

I came across a couple of boxes of injection stuff I had forgotten about, and there are some Dorman injectors in there for a 2DWD diesel engine, either a dumper or an excavator.

If anyone is looking for such devices, please contact me off-list.

Managed to clear a path from the door to the rest of the workshop so I can move around now :-)) Will have to make some ruthless decisions over the next few days regarding lots of old stuff that is sitting around but not really doing much for the engines of machinery.

Peter

Peter A Forbes