Workshop Fun

Just fitted out the workshop with some heavy duty laboratory units, they all have some nice draws for my bits & pieces too. Now everything is in it's place I have fitted some nifty locks to them as well.Listening to Radio Four this afternoon I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Not a great deal to do until the lawnmowers & garden machinery comes in to be serviced so I am just taking the time to have a clear out & sell some spares on Ebay.

My dad buys cheap tools then uses mine & buggers me up so My new cabinets are is Dad proof too. Anyone else suffer the same or similar rivalry? I bought some tool clips of Ebay at £3.99 for 25 so everything is just so.

Colin.

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs