YouTube video

I managed to get a reasonable vid of about 10mins and it comes over ok.

kosh

Very good! A number of interesting engines & I particularly enjoyed the rotating WXII!

Thank you.

Regards, Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Brightened up my monday morning - thanks!

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

I'm glad you liked it. I would like to do more and maybe run the segments for longer. I ran most of the segments at about 10 seconds, except for the opening seg and one other.

I hope the music added to the mood of the vid and did not detrach from it.

Reply to
kosh