A scale ratio of 1 to 35,200 ?

Geek.com

16th September 2009

" ....... actually an N-Scale model that goes into a Z-Scale model layout ........ "

Dragon Heart

But does it have CSB?

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

What is CSB?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Stevenson

Continuous Springy Beam - part of a suspension system

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Possibly Bruce ......... but my eyesight is too poor to tell.

I recall many years ago a chap who made a 'railway' from an old watch. The loco and a couple of wagons were mounted on one of the cogs.

You could say that train was always 'on time' :-))))))))))))

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

Possibly Bruce ......... but my eyesight is too poor to tell.

I recall many years ago a chap who made a 'railway' from an old watch. The loco and a couple of wagons were mounted on one of the cogs.

You could say that train was always 'on time' :-))))))))))))

Chris

============ But was it clockwork ?

Reply to
simon