AD: BECKENHAM RAILSHOW

Just a reminder the show at Langley Park Boys School, South Eden Park Road, Beckenham, Kent, takes place this weekend. Twenty layouts including Charwelton from the Wolverhampton club. Details at bww.co.uk, I think (I'm not the club tekkie).

Reply to
John Bishop

address is

Roderic Cameron

Thank you, Roderic

In article , Roderic Cameron writes

Reply to
John Bishop

John Bishop wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ddrummond.demon.co.uk:

John you forgot to add; two in to one does go ...

Come to Langley on Saturday and get in to Maidstone for half price on the Sunday and of course vice-versa full details on the direct link here ...

20 layouts, plenty of trade and of course if you come on the Saturday you'll ge to meet me. :-)

(No doubt I'll be the one stood in the rain directing traffic in the car park!) :-(

Reply to
Chris Wilson

And late news - the show is still going ahead, despite a major fire in part of the school (not a section we are using) while we were setting up this evening!

Nothing to do with us I might add, but at least we spotted it and got the fire brigade in.

regards HN28

Reply to
hn28_signal