Update about Fareham Club's search for a new home

For those who have been following the F&DMRC's search for a new meeting place, we are now much closer to finding one, the council have taken us to look round a building and we are now working with them on the planning implications of us taking it over.

More details will follow here in due course.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton

Hi Elliot,

sounds like good news! Maybe you will be in for the club's fortieth anniversary?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Stevenson

Its a possibility, when in the year should we be thinking of celebrating? From memory you said the club got going in late summer/early autumn.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton