Anyone got any of the following for sale?

I'm looking to purchase/swap/obtain the following, if anyone's interested please reply of list to c wilson @ britwar .co .uk (no spaces anywhere in the address).

Two or three really shitty *pre BR* 00 gague 57'-70' carriages -

The sort of things you find at the bottom of traders boxes at swap- meets/shows, the sort of thing that you know will never sell. I?m not at all interested in condition other than the under-frame should be reasonably complete and all wheels - which should be reasonably modern - in order to get through modern trackwork must be present.

Other than that I really don?t care, windows missing, cracks in the body, loose roof, no couplings ... really don?t care so long as they roll (required for very extensive conversion).

And any 6 coupled N gauge or 009 locomotive, condition is immaterial other than wheels must be complete and it has a working motor. Required for the initial testing of trackwork pending me constructing some kit built stock in the distant future and nothing else ... shittier the better (to save costs).

Reply to
Chris Wilson