Bachmann Deltic with working lights

Appearing live on my webcam is my Bachmann Deltic complete with
working Head lights, Marker lights and Tail lights still not
completely finished but you will get the idea!
Nick

Nick Gurney
Appearing live on my webcam is my Bachmann Deltic complete with working Head lights, Marker lights and Tail lights still not completely finished but you will get the idea!
Looks great!
Reply to
MartinS
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose and in this case it's an ugly duckling which will not turn into a beautiful swan....it's got more flaws than my house (floors...before the peds write in).....This surely begs the question.... Are the manufacturers of U.K. models on a suicide mission (perhaps they think we are)....and let's not forget all the help this manufacturer had from the DPS who must be somewhat saddened by the resulting outcome....
Colin.
Reply to
Colin Meredith
Please excuse my sarcasm but I do like the lights....;-))
Colin.
Reply to
Colin Meredith
Hmm, web page not working for me at 19:07
Reply to
Mike
Thats better!
Looks good, but I have two questions.
Did Deltics ever run with a headlight? Is it just a optical thing or is this loco very high off its bogies?
Cheers
Reply to
Mike
Don't worry about those two questions, already found out.
Reply to
Mike