Bachmann K3

Has anyone seen one of the new Bachmann K3 Moguls? It looks like a nice model, and I am quite keen to start accumulating a few lighter engines since I have an A3, an A4 and a Deltic to satisfy the "need for speed"; I like the N2 and would really like an Ivatt Atlantic if I could be confident I could build one well. Anyway, the K3 looks nice on paper, but what's it like in the... er... plastic?

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote

It is a nice model; I've got a couple and they have lived up to all my hopes & expectations.

Just one comment, I'm not sure whether the boiler is ... er ... plastic - it might be metal, because it's a fairly weighty model.

John.

Reply to
John Turner