Bachmans new (blue) 37's

Just looking at piccies of these machines on Hattons website.=20

As I'm a DCC'er, I number my locos viz: class/last 2 digits.

Shame then that both these have the same last 2 digits. I could probably renumber one of them but knowing what a ham-fisted = person I am, I'd probably mess it up.

Ah well...........(will still probably get them though)

Reply to
Dave Potter

As I'm a DCC'er, I number my locos viz: class/last 2 digits.

Shame then that both these have the same last 2 digits. I could probably renumber one of them but knowing what a ham-fisted person I am, I'd probably mess it up.

Ah well...........(will still probably get them though)

Was that just a rant or is there some finer point I've missed ?...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Just a rant Jerry :)

Reply to