Brake rodding for Bachmann Collett Goods

I recently bought a Bachmann Collett Goods loco on Ebay - in very nice condition except that it's missing its brake rodding on both the loco and tender (I knew this before I bought it). Can anyone tell me whether and where I can get hold of replacements - either the Bachmann parts themselves or annother make that will fit?

Thanks Matt

Reply to
Matt Ots