Bratchell

Just wondering how easy

is to build, I am thinking of getting a Quality kit, are they any good Misc

Reply to
Misc

Judging by your comments about DC Kits which are very easy to put together, I think you would struggle with anything more than a Series 1 Airfix kit.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I Think you missed the point on that, I dont like Andrew Charles Petty, He is a Nasty person, ask the majority of traders at any show e.g Nick Maskell, his ex mate Ken White who used to do many shows in the South for him ( not any more, and NOT due to any health issues ), or even any one who has helped him in the past, He is not a nice person what so ever.

He may be the best person when he gets your money , but if you buy a Lenz set off of him and it doesnt work ! try get a refund from him Misc p.s. I have built a few kits from his "con-ness" in the past - built them replaced them with Bachmann `108s

Reply to
Misc

Hi there, Charlie Petty here.

I thought I would try to be helpfull re the Butanone issue, the problem with my 'dc kits' is they are made of ABS, the instructions say they are and suggests using Butanone adhesives. As mentioned Slaters MEK is not strong enough for ABS thus it does not melt the surface. Any ABS adhesive will do but Butanone is by far the best to use for ANY plastic. I am sorry if I have upset anyone but if you have a problem with my kits I would have thought contacting me for help is probably the best solution.

Charlie

url:

A C Petty

So what's worse? Being a Googlie or using things like myreader?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Now I see why the threading seems to be broken. I wish these web news thingies wouldn't do that!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

"Paul Boyd" wrote

Seems complete on Supernews.