Calling John Isherwood -CCTrans.

Trying to E-mail you John, but getting no luck ??

Andy Sollis

snipped-for-privacy@kachuzyn.fsnet.co.uk or snipped-for-privacy@cvmrd.freeserve.co.uk

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

Andy,

You've had this problem before - I'm sure that the problem is at your end because I'm getting copious e-mail from others.

My e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk

John, This may or may not be the case, I dunno, but all other e-mails are working fine ?

It may be in the middle at not either persons computer....

Anyway, I have replied - twice - resent my original post and replied to one of your e-mails....

Thank you...

Andy :-)