Camera recommendation?

"emudas" wrote

Yes, I've just bought a Canon EOS 30D from Jessops - they 'UK internet' priced matched on that, just as they did when I bought my D30 from them back in 2001.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote in news:12unt6o157ose71 @news.supernews.com:

Unlike Jessops it would apear as though somebody won't be issuing a profits warning.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

Capital purchase for the business Chris, my websites bring in business therefore they are a legitimate business expense and the VAT is reclaimable. There has to be some benefit from being self-employed and working 60-70 hours a week. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

Not fair, I do 60 to 80, and I don't get my tax back :-(

Reply to
Chris Wilson

I have a Canon Powershot A70, which has been superseded with similar models. I've found that it takes very good pictures of models, it has a macro facility and you can get additional lenses which will fit onto it without shelling out too much. I've got a very cheap close up lens which just slides over the cameras lens but enables pretty good close ups.

Stu

Reply to
SDL