Cararama

Anyone know a good Internet mail order place, who sells Cararama, who will send to the US. I am having a hard time finding anyone Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

Hi Rob, I am the webmaster of

where you will find lots of Cararama cars. If you e-mail your requirements to Nigel he can arrange for you to pay via my PayPal account. We have already done this for several customers from USA, Canada and Australia.

Nick

Nick Gurney

Had a quick look on Google, and found this -

- a company that sell Cararama products and ship to the US.

Reply to
Stu