Caravan holiday Swiss style.

I came across this caravan, in a regular camping by the Rhône river at VISP (Switzerland)( just before the Simplon pass / Tunnel access). The owner was away as it was midweek but he apparently passes happy weekends with his gardening!

Peter Abraham

At least he has his priorities right; railway first; place to live in second!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In article , Peter Abraham writes

I think he's spent too much time looking at Noch briefcase layouts, unless this over-tidy look is cultural or down to by-laws.

has anyone taken one on a flight, recently?)

It's quite clear that a cute 2ft radius line in one corner has (In short order?) stimulated a major expansion. The neighbour should probably fear annexation.

Reply to
Chris Brown