Changing from 4mm to 2mm.

Hi, I am thinking of selling up my P4 stuff and wonderd if it would sell ok with P4 wheelsets as opposed to re-00'ing them.

Interested to hear views. They're mostly Diesels.

Rob.

Reply to
news.plus.net

Before converting back to 00, I'd advertise them first via the Scalefour society or even the EM Gauge Society.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

Depends on the wheels in them. Wobbly wonkey ones, go back to OO. Top-notch precise ones and I expect P4 modellers will want them.

Try the ScaleFour Society website as a possible route to selling.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

They are Alan Gibson weelsets....nuff said.

I will investigate the suggestions. Thank you.

Rob.

Reply to
news.plus.net