Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbyshire

At Leeds MRS we are looking at building a model of Chapel station set
1955 to 1960. I have alot of info from Bill Hudson's book "Through
Limestone HIlls". I am short of a signalling layout and any source of
photos would be appreciated.
Reply to
toixtwo
Ah yes - the one that forgot the signalling ....
Signalling Record Society, BR Layout Plans of the 1950s, Volume 8 : Manchester and Chesterfield to Derby and Trent
Has a full plan for CelF - I assume you mean the MR one and not the LNWR/BR ?
28 levers, closed 30/06/1968
HTH,
Reply to
David Skipsey
The message from snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk contains these words:
The Signalling Record Society can supply the signalling details
and possibly some photographs
Reply to
David Jackson
I worked in the booking office in 1962 at Chapel Central, it was my first job after leaving school.It was great loads of steam and diesels on test, unfortunatley I left after 18months before Dr.Beeching swung his axe and have spent a lifetime working in and on the canals of the NWest and Southern Grand Union.
Reply to
J.R.Alsop

Site Timeline