Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbyshire

At Leeds MRS we are looking at building a model of Chapel station set

1955 to 1960. I have alot of info from Bill Hudson's book "Through Limestone HIlls". I am short of a signalling layout and any source of photos would be appreciated.
Reply to
toixtwo

Ah yes - the one that forgot the signalling ....

Signalling Record Society, BR Layout Plans of the 1950s, Volume 8 : Manchester and Chesterfield to Derby and Trent

Has a full plan for CelF - I assume you mean the MR one and not the LNWR/BR ?

28 levers, closed 30/06/1968

HTH,

Reply to
David Skipsey

The message from snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk contains these words:

The Signalling Record Society can supply the signalling details

and possibly some photographs

Reply to
David Jackson

Echo ...

;>)

Reply to
David Skipsey

The message from "David Skipsey" contains these words:

As I uploaded my reply I downloaded yours... ;-))

Reply to
David Jackson

Reply to
J.R.Alsop