Coal mines, coking plants and founderies

As subject, can anyone suggest a website or two where I could find pics of rail served industries of the types mentioned above - say circa 1919 - 1929 ish.

Cheers.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

Try:

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Don't know a web site but dean frytag has produced a book about steel works and Model Railroader has produced drawings for a coking plant. Drop me an e-mail if you want more information

Rich

Reply to
RichC

Cheers just what I'm after, I've also just found a very well presented site concentrating on the Shelton works and it's history.

Reply to
Chris Wilson