Colin Waite bits

Hi all

I'm trying to find out how to get hold of Colin Waite etched parts, point rodding components in particular. Any contact details, web info, people who sell his stuff, etc? Google isn't too helpful here!

Cheers

Reply to
Paul Boyd

That's because its been off the market about ten years now! Try Brassmasters

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

I guess that'll be why I couldn't find nowt! My attention was drawn to it by Chris Baker's "Much Meddling" at

where he has working point rodding, and a little video clip to prove it! This is a lovely layout.

Now then, can I make the Brassmaster's rodding work....????

Reply to
Paul Boyd