COMM: Wrenn and Tri-ang on eBay

Hi again everyone

Just wanting to give a blatant plug for my items on eBay - this time I have a brand new in box WRENN City of Birmingham as well as some vintage Tri-ang

Thanks

Steve

mindesign

What a coincidence! It's exactly like the one your friend inherited from his late uncle except for having its original box :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Hey Steve, you don't have a "Mary" Pullman floating around do you?

Mark

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield

Exactly. But he didn't actually say "in its original box", did he? ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

Hi Mark I will have a look for you

"Mark Bed>> Hi again everyone

Reply to
mindesign

what a cynical bunch you can be at times

to explain, the box and all its innards were located and sent through last week - the item is now being sold on behalf of the family...... though of course I could just be saying that

:)

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Cheers Steve. I have 1 car no79, 2 Annes, 1 Ruth and 1 Jane. But no Mary's. My Daughters middle name is Mary, so she thinks the whole idea is pretty cool.

Hows the Triang collection going?

Mar

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield

Hi Mark - I will have a look for you now and repost

Collection is growing and what I am finding is that as I get slightly better items I am turning the others over .... I have managed to pick up a couple of choice things in the last few months and while their detail levels are not that of the newer Hornby items etc. they are wonderful and robust little devils,

BRB with the answer

........................... imagine mood music at this point

"Mark Bed>> Hi Mark I will have a look for you

Reply to
mindesign

Afraid not Mark - just an Anne and a boxed Brake No. 79

Will let you know if something appears though you should be able to track something down fairly easily on the big E

Best wishes from a stunning Kilmore day

Steve

"Mark Bed>> Hi Mark I will have a look for you

Reply to
mindesign

Thanks anyway. I will have to check out some of the swap meets I think. Keeping glues to ebay as well.

Not too shabby in Moorabbin either, Steve;-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield