Dapol bigger factory?

Re. news in MREMag about Dapol moving to a bigger factory..

I thought Dapol had lost their Dr Who franchise and would therefore have spare capacity... Why are they suddenly needing more space? If they had bought some Lima tooling or were moving into N gauge, it would make sense, but I doubt whether either is the case.

Comments?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" wrote

Could it possibly be for another dose of Welsh Assembly subsidy?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"There'll be an Airfix in the hillsides....."

Reply to
Graydogg