Display Case

Anyone know where I can get a decent single locomotive glass display case from in the UK?

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark Timson

Brian

any decent glazier I imagine

Reply to
mindesign

In message , Mark Timson writes

You don't say what size you are looking for. If you are happy with a clear strong plastic case suitable for OO-Gauge the cheapest and almost unbreakable option is any Beanie shop. These small cases have almost invisible close fitting lid seals and are about 8 x 4 x 4 inches. We buy them by the case [10] at two quid each. If you want a very nice polished timber edged glass case a 12 X 4 X 4 will cost you just over thirty quid.

Of course if you are looking for something a little more exotic that will take a three hundredweight steam loco it's a whole new ball game. Scale is everything :0)

In any case [no pun intended] a quick glance through MMI [Marine Modeller International or [shudder] Model Boats mag will provide you with the contact details of at least three manufacturers of custom built cases..

Cheers.

Reply to
Roy