Exhibition Reminder - Fareham - 1 & 2 October 2005

Hi all

Just to remind you that the Fareham & District MRC will be holding their annual exhibition featuring visiting exhibits (as opposed to our own work) on 1 & 2 Oct.

Doors open at 1000 both days, closing 1700 Sat and 1630 Sun.

Admission: Adults £3, OAP/Child £2, Family (2+2) £8.

Venue: Fareham Community Centre, Queens Road, Fareham, PO16 0NN

Details of what is appearing at

together with a link to multimap to help you find us.

Look forward to seeing you!

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton

Having just looked at the thread on Manchester Show this weekend, the stats for trade vs. layouts at Fareham are:

Trade - 7 Layouts - 11 Demonstrations - 3 or 4 depending on how much politicking I have to do with the council. Cost £3 per adult ticket.

Elliott snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
Elliott Cowton

Likewise Elliott, but you'd gone to the cash and carry for more supplies!

Youngest got a good couple of deals on used wagons from Ron, and eldest did OK on a bus from someone else.

Next time maybe?

Niel.

Reply to
Badger

Sorry Niel, catering called, and unfortunately you were not the only person I wanted to see but missed by shooting off to Makro at that time.

But as you say, next time - and yes, there is probably going to be one last "next time" at the community centre in July next year.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton