FA: Got my Bachmann Collectors "16 ton" wagon today...

It's very nice but of no use to me whatsoever.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Did you notice that it is lettered as a "14" ton wagon?

Dave W.

Reply to
David Westerman

Oops, sorry. Of course you did, but I only looked at your eBay advert as an after thought! It will be interesting to see what you can get for it.

Dave W.

Reply to
David Westerman

David Westerman wrote:-

Yes indeed and mentioned it in my description on eBay to avoid any come back.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

David Westerman wrote:-

It eventually sold for £7.60 + postage which is half of what some previous limited editions have fetched.

(kim)

Reply to
kim