FGW seat reservations

When you book online is there a way of specifying that you want seats in either the "quiet" or "family" coach? Alternatively is there a way of saying you do *not* want to sit in either of these coaches? I ask because I found myself in the family coach yesterday - not really a problem, the train wasn't full but I'm certain there are circumstances when I would not have been so sanguine.

Reply to
Graham Harrison

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Whoops wrong group - apologies.