Harrow Model Shop

Have they definitely gone? Their website at:

looks pretty healthy.

Be very sorry if they've gone - great shop.

Reply to
Ian Bartlett

"mick" wrote

We do a little business as a result of my presence on here but it is fairly small, but you're right that I do have a enthusiasm for the hobbies of railways in general and just wish I'd more time for it.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

. We've been in business

Excellent customer service? The Human touch? Rob

Reply to
Rob

There don't seem to be any products hiding behind any of the pages that you link to from their home page. Healthy in HTML terms, but not I think in product information!

Dr P Hobs> Have they definitely gone? Their website at:

Reply to
PR Hobson