Heljan Falcon replacement chassis

Has anyone seen one of the replacement chassis from Heljan yet - or even tested one!!

"turbo" wrote

Do you mean 'Falcon' or the 'Clayton'?
If it's the latter, they are promised no later than 1/11/09, so should be with us any day.
John.

OOPs Yes Clayton.. getting my models mixed up.. I heard the chassis was due no later than 26 Oct with dealers and should be with customers by 01/11/09
"traction" wrote

Not had ours yet, so guess they're late - again!
John.