HO Garratt model by Eureka Models

One good tern deserves another.

Reply to
MartinS

Humming to myself, I though "Of course, 'Martin.'"

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

we sort of I've just started collecting Wrenn I picked a a copy of Dorchester in mint condition with the orginal box but no instructions any ideal what this might be worth in Sterling. I paid 50 quid for it. thanks

Reply to
Makemineadouble

In message , Rob K writes

No, but I've got a real one nesting under the baseboard of my garden railway.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Look, can we get back to model railways, this thread is starting to make me see red, Robin..errr...Roger...

Reply to
Michael Walker

I make it a cardinal rule to always stay on topic.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

About, erm..., fifty quid?