Hornby 86901

Sometimes photos can be deceptive for colour comparison purposes, but despite this there does seem to be quite a difference in the respective yellow shades of this:

and this:

Incidentally, why do some 86s have those "eyebrows" over the cab windows!?

Regards,

Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Smith

That was my thought as well when I first saw it on the Hattons site this afternoon, but their photograph does seem to be too bright.

Protecting the wipers I presume, possibly from ice as the locos are used as de-icers.

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X