Hornby buys Corgi....

I don't even iron my shirts.

About the only thing I do iron is pocket handkerchiefs.

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS" wrote

That's something I can't remember ever owning, well not since Kleenex came onto the market.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

There was no suggestion that the moves to China were anything to do with quality. There is some pretty shoddy stuff coming out of China as well as good stuff.

Kevin

Reply to
Zen83237

Bachmann's bog standard Chinese built QJ was £180 so not far off £200. Anyway this is deviating from the statement that Hornby where somewhat inferior to Bachmann because Bachmann moved their production to China first.

Kevin

Reply to
Zen83237

It helps stop the loose change from jingling in my pocket.

Reply to
MartinS

Yes, but it can be bought for £40 from most places.

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

What's an iron?

Reply to
Arthur Figgis

its a substitute weapon when she cant find the rolling pin or is feeling very emotional (often calendar related).

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

"MartinS" wrote

Get a man purse or whatever they're called.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Zen83237" wrote

With both Hornby and Bachmann quality has improved significantly since production moved to China. There was some pretty shoddy stuff coming out of Margate and Hong Kong before the switch.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hankies are cheaper.

Reply to
MartinS

It's what housekeepers leave behind when they die.

(kim)

Reply to
kim