Hornby HST - 12in:1ft scale!

"David Jackson" wrote

The papering job was done at Haworth on the K&WVR and utilised one of the two Black 5s I mentioned.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The message from "John Turner" contains these words:

I could have sworn it was done at Carnforth. Memory says that there was plenty of room for the decorators, and there isn't room to swing a cat in Hawarth yard.

Mind you, I've been wrong before: once, I think... ;-)

I had a quick look in TV-Ark but I didn't spot the ad there.

Reply to
David Jackson