Hornby R1077 Western Pullman DCC set

A bit of a long shot I suppose, but does anyone know of a shop or dealer who still has one of these? Or an as-new boxed private sale?
Thanx,
Eric

Try http://www.hamleys.com/GWR_Western_Pullman_Set_%20R1077%20_%20_Hamleys_Toys/492694,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=BlueBarracuda-_-Vehicles-_-Trains-_-GWR_Western_Pullman_Set_ (R1077) 250 !
Chris
"Eric" wrote

Yes, we have, but can't quote the price off the top of my head. If you're still looking phone 01482-227777 (Tues to Sat 10:00 to 16:45) and I'll check for you.
John.

Thanx, passed on to the person who is (or was) looking.
E.
"John Turner" wrote

230 plus postage & packing.
John.